Saturday, January 08, 2011

Ranga's funeral

From Ranga's Funeral
From Ranga's Funeral

She was a mother to me and I fondly remember my childhood days with her. She was the person who received Niyati as 'Bahu' of the house. Suffered long with rheumatoid arthritis and was remaining critically ill for the last 4 years. Always mentally clear she had confidence in myself and Niyati and prayed the family deity Maa Sarala for the family's welfare. She used to take personally supervise lighting ghee lamps whenever Biltu or Samali went through important examinations.
She passed away on 26th December 2010 after a protracted illness and Mama & Sama joined me and Niyati to reach on 3rd January to attend the last rites in Chandura.Sama left for Kolkata on 5th night and we left on 6th evening-12th day after her demise.
We will remember her love for us all our life and may God grant her a place in heavenly abode.

No comments:

Post a Comment