Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Dr. Niranjan Tripathy


Dr. Niranjan Tripathy1, originally uploaded by sswain_1999.

Dr. Niranjan Tripathy is a son of Jagatsinghpur who rose to become a very popular physician in Cuttack. During my post-graduate days in Cuttack I used to take a lift in his car to visit my home in Jagatsinghpur and back on Sundays when he went there to see patients. I'm really grateful to him that despite his stature, he used to come and pick me up from the PG Hostel during 1978-80 and drop me back there. His love was always evident when he used to force me to eat n Kandarpur while returning back.
Here he is seen cracking a joke at my friend Rabi Mania and Arati Mohanty's daughter's reception where both Abhijit and Abhipsa along with Dr. Tripathy himself having a hearty laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment