Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Gadadhara Babu


Sri Gadadhar Mishra was my teacher in SVM College, Jagatsinghpur, but I knew him much before as a close student of my teacher Sri Nrushingha Ch. Sahoo and I found them both to be close pals at cerebral level in during the sixties of 20th century when I used to stay with the later at his rented house in Badabazar. But Gadadhar Babu became closer to me when I stayed with his fateher Pandit Sri Ganesh Mishra at the Alipingal Asharam during the summer of 1970 when I was intiated by Panditjee.I have known Gadadhar Babu and his wife and have seen all his five children from Bani to Gopal grow up before me. Despite many personal tragedies in his life this man has always been so loving to our Sir (read Nrushingha Sir) and vice-versa and has always been so kind to me and my family that he almost always comes to my mind. I love and regard him for all his unconditional love for Sir and of course for myself and my family at large.
Sadasiv