Sunday, May 28, 2006

My cousin brother- Gopia Bhai


Gopa Bhai. He's my cousin brother.We are from the same family. From my days in the past I remember him serving at Kolkata in sack factories and stayed there for many many years but always maintained a steady contact with family. I remember waiting for his arrival from Kolkata with a lot of expectation and if by any chance it got delayed beyond 10 AM when we go to school, I never felt like going there. It was the small eatables he got from Kolkata that made me a fan of his. All his 3 children namely Jahatua(Nagendra), Gendua(Rabindra) and Suka(Sukanta) are very close to me. Jhatua is a contemporay and Gendua and Suka a bit junior in age, are still the closest family aides I have.Gopa Bhai has been staying in village for many years now and tries his best to solve problems of neighbours to the best of his ability.
Sadasiv